This information is on the website http://www.parkhotelsanmichele.it, (hereinafter the “Site”) operated by the company Puglia Alberghiera S.r.l.
What are cookies. Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users to send their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites during the subsequent visits. Cookies are intended to streamline the analysis of web traffic or to indicate when a specific site or a part of it being visited, to distinguish between their visitors in order to provide personalized content, and help administrators to improve the site and the experience of the users themselves. Through cookies we can not access other information stored on your device, although this is where cookies are downloaded. Cookies can not be loaded codes of any kind, vehicular virus or malware and are not harmful to the user’s terminal. Below you can find all the information about cookies installed through this site, and all necessary information about how to manage their own preferences in this regard.
What types of cookies we use. This website uses the following cookies, which are automatically installed through access to the site, for the purposes indicated in respect of each of them:
- COOKIES IN PART, THAT IS ISSUED from the Site (To release this kind of cookie you do not need your permission):
- Technical Session and Navigation: They are essential for the proper functioning of our website and enable you to navigate and view the contents. Their eventual decommissioning would involve problems with the site. Typically, cookies of this type are required, for example, to keep open a browsing session or to allow the user access to restricted areas. Or, they can temporarily remember the lyrics inserted during filling out a form, when you return to a previous page during the same session.
- Technical features: Allows the user to make the most of the peculiarities of the site and benefit from a more comfortable navigation. The site works so ideal if these cookies are enabled; you can still choose not to allow its activation on your device. In general, for example, this type of cookie remember which language you prefer to see our content or remember (for a limited period) the items in the shopping cart if you close the session before you’ve completed the ‘purchase.
- COOKIES PROFILING IN PART, THAT IS ISSUED from the site:
- COOKIE OF THIRD PARTIES, THAT IS ISSUED FROM DIFFERENT SITES COMPARED to the Site:
- Social Plugins and Widgets: Our web pages may contain plug-in of the most popular social network (ae Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) managed by third parties. These plug-in may for example correspond to the buttons “Like” on Facebook or “retweet” of Twitter. If you access one of our web pages, features a similar plug-in, browser connects directly to the servers of third parties and the plug-in is displayed on the screen thanks to the connection with the browser. The plug-in may communicate to the server of the third part which pages the user has visited. If a user’s social network visit our web pages while connected to your account, that information may be associated with the account. Even if you use the functions of the plug-in (for example, by clicking the “Like”), the information will be associated with the account. In the table below you can find details about each plug-in and possibly turn them off:
Information concerning the processing of personal data – Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
Terms and conditions
- Unless otherwise specified rates have been estimated in euro and do not include extra fees.
- For additional details of the service, its price and charges, please refer to the single descriptive pages of the respective offers already seen.
- The number of the credit card of the customer is provided exclusively to guarantee the success of the reservation. We will only make a check of the validity of the card, unless it is prepaid and non-refundable special rates.
- All times referred toon this site and all reservations are based on current DST in Italy.
- By signing this agreement and confirmation the customer acknowledges the legal validity, even in the event of a dispute, to a log file on the computer system of the present site.
- Any possible dispute will be dealt with by the court of Bari.
- From the time of booking by the custode, The Park Hotel San Michele agrees to reserve the services requested for the dates requested.
- The customer has the right to cancel their reservation free of charge up to 48 hours before the expected date of arrival, after this deadline the custmerwill be charged the cost of the entire stay.
- All charges in the case of client default will be applied directly using data from the credit card provided by the customer at the time of booking. All cancellations must be via email or fax.
In provisions of Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, approve the clauses referred to in paragraphs 8 and 9.
DISCLOSURE OF THIS SITE
Under Article. 13 of the law. 30 June 2003. 196 (Code for the protection of personal DAT), we hereby provide the information concerning the processing of personal data of users who interact with web services of “Park Hotel San Michele” accessible at the address www.parkhotelsanmichele.it (di seguito, il “Sito”). The information applies only to this site and not to other Web sites accessed via links. The information is based on Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by the Group established. 29 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for collecting personal data on-line and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when you connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
Following consultation of the Site, you may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The owner of the personal data may be processed following consultation of the site and of all data used for the provision of our services is Puglia Alberghiera S.r.l., Viale Domenico Carella, 9 – 74015 Martina Franca (TA), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, fax +39 080 480 8895 (la “Società”).
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Treatment related to web services of this website take place at the offices of the owner and are only handled by technical personnel within the company owner, in charge of processing. If necessary, the data can be processed by the staff of the company responsible for the maintenance of the technological part of the Site; are only carried out by company personnel or appointed external manager and / or Processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance. In accordance with the recommendations in the “Communication of data to third parties”, the data can be processed – exclusively for the purposes indicated – even from people, companies or professional offices who carry out assistance and consultancy to our Company in accounting, administrative , legal or tax, while the data relating to online reservations can be treated as business partners of the Company: in such cases, processing operations can take place at the premises of the entities that act as independent data controllers.
PURPOSE OF DATA
The personal data of users who request on-line booking, inquiries designed to make a reservation, send requests for marketing materials and / or promotional information, requests for newsletters, are collected and used only to perform the service or the performance required.
TYPES OF DATA
The computer systems and procedures sofware used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but which by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users. This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical information crimes against the site except for this possibility, the data on web contacts for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on the site involves the acquisition of the sender’s necessary to respond to requests, and any other data included in the message. Do they collect or using personal information about visitors to the Site. Visitors remain anonymous. The only exception concerns the information for personal identification needed to fulfill the contract obligations towards users. When booking through the Site, you must provide your name, billing address, e-mail address and information on how to pay and credit card. This information will be used only to process your booking and to send specific information in order to confirm the request, such as the receipt, booking code and conditions.
Optional supply of data
The provision of data is required to make online reservations and request information designed to make a reservation. It is optional for the requests for marketing materials and / or promotional information and newsletters. The failure to provide, in whole or in part, of the personal data in question could make it impossible to respond to requests, and prevent, however, the performance of promotional activities and marketing and newsletters. The user may at any time revoke the consent given for sending marketing materials and / or promotions, and to send newsletters, contacting the email address listed on the site.
MODE OF DATA
The data processing is done through automated means (eg using electronic procedures) and / or manually (eg on paper) for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were gathered and, anyway, in accordance with current regulations. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access.
DATA COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data provided by users will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the following cases: – persons, companies or professional offices who attvità assistance and advice to our Company in accounting, administrative, legal or tax; – Commercial partners of the Company in which it communicates the data solely to fulfill online reservations; – Subjects to which the faculty to access the data is recognized by law or by order of the authorities. In no event will the data be diffused.
Under Article. 7 Leg. n. 196/2003, the subjects whose personal data have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence of the data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request the integration and updating, or correction. According to the same article, the person has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law, and oppose any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. The above requests should be directed to the owner of the aforementioned.
Art. 7 Leg. n. 196/2003 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The person concerned by the right to be informed: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means; d) the indication of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of DAT; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or carrying out market research or commercial communication.